Skip to Search
Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content

University of Connecticut Payroll Department

Changes to Personal Information

Non-Student Employees

Non-student employees may update an address, telephone number, name, marital status, or emergency contact by submitting a Personal Information Change Form. The Personal Information Change Form will update payroll and personnel files as well as the address on record with health/dental insurance provider(s). Please note that other insurance carriers (Group Life, Disability, etc.) and former retirement program administrators (TIAA-CREF) must be notified of personal information updates directly.

Graduate & Undergraduate Student Employees

Student employees may update their personal information via the Student Administration System (PeopleSoft). The address entered as the “home address” is the address that will be printed on checks. If you do not see a change on your check stub after updating the Student Administration System, please contact the Payroll Department at (860) 486-2423.